Wednesday, April 6, 2011

March in Photos

I have been failing at my Project 365 lately. I blame the sudden, untimely death of my little point-and-shoot camera and my D80s steady progression toward the electronics graveyard. It's time I start putting money aside for a new DSLR. Ugh.

Despite my petty excuses, I did manage to capture most of the days in March, and want to share them with you now. :)



















Unfortunately my Spring "Break" is over and classes start tomorrow so I don't have time to re-arrange or caption them. Also, I have another blog that I want to post. So, you can view all of my 365 photos and their captions HERE on Flickr.
Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi ReBekha,

    Welcome back!!!
    Some people didn't come back to Japan after the quake, so I'm glad to see you again :)

    I know! Fun times passes quickly!!!

    I love your purikura personalized Starbucks cup! I gotta do that!!! I was changing the paper in the cup but what a fun idea!!!

    But only purikura I have are out of date. (taken when I was in high school... almost 10 years ago!!!) anyways, who knows! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ochi! I forgot to respond here. :P

    Actually I only left Japan for a wedding. I am happy here. :)

    I have another Starbucks cup that my friend gave me that is full of daily fun photos. :) You can do all kinds of things with those mugs!

    ReplyDelete