Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Week: And We're Off!


Whew. Monday's work is barely over and I am already exhausted. This is going to be a tough week! BUT a super fun one. 

For my first year students, Oral Communication and Debate classes, I modified and built on last year's Harry Potter lesson. The students totally eat it up. 

For the second years who already experienced Harry Potter, I put together a couple of challenges, such as as a monster costume fashion show. :) 

Here are some picture highlights from the first day: 

Finished Decorating the Classroom
Harry Potter Crest and Modified Lamp: fun! :)

Monster Costume Fashion Show: Struttin'


Also, the JET newsletter, The Yak, just came out. I submitted an exaggerated article about Shishimai which is pretty different from the blog I posted. Check it out HERE if you want to read it. :D 

1 comment: