Monday, November 9, 2009

First Email Blog

After listening to me complain about not having internet at home for awhile yesterday, Thatcher countered one of my points by informing me that I can post from email and will therefore be able to blog while I am at work! Thanks, Thatcher! :)

So, this is my first attempt. :) I don't have much to say at the moment. I am borrowing my friend, An Yang's, internet for awhile. It smells like pigs, unfortunately. Such is the downside of living in the country... especially when the wind shifts. Luckily, the pig smell doesn't make it to my apartment. I just get regular old cow stink sometimes... which is somehow SO much better.


I intend to post more blogs soon--I have a loooot to catch you up on--but for now I just want to see if this emailing thing works. :)

Thanks for reading!


Here is a new photo to make it worth your while:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/rebekhamichele/4026115716/

1 comment: